The team released a new version 1.1.4 yesterday. Upon looking at the release not this still does not have pool support so we need to wait a bit longer. Check the release notes below:
- Secret wallet key is hidden by default in
chia keys show. Use
chia keys show --show-mnemonic-seedfor private keys.
- Performance improvement while parsing variable length field in transaction blocks.
- Spends are now sorted in the mempool by fee/cost.
- Resolved pending transaction issue during reorgs.
- Fixed bug in message send retry logic.
- Two issues with processing Weight Proofs during syncing while farming.
- Fixed a bug in the outgoing rate control logic that could prevent messages being sent.
6 thoughts on “Version 1.1.4 is available”
I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do
I encounter a blog that’s both equally educative and entertaining,
and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
The problem is something which too few men and women are
speaking intelligently about. Now i’m very happy
that I found this in my hunt for something concerning this.
Hello.Thiis artcle was extremely fascinating, particularly since I wwas earching for thoughts on this matter last Thursday.
You can certainly see your skills within the article you
write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are
not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go
after your heart.
Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to
get newest updates, thus where can i do it please assist.
I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and
also with the layout on your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it yourself?
Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing,
it’s rare to see a great blog like this one these days..
It’s an awesome article designed for all the internet people; they will obtain advantage
from it I am sure.
Comments are closed.