The team released a new version 1.2.1 yesterday. Plot count still does refresh automatically so you need to continue to do it by hand.
- Thanks @feldsam for adding support for Fedora in install-gui script
- Fix harvester cache updates. Prior to this commit the farmer called the
request_plotsevery second for each harvester as long as they failed to respond properly. Since the rate limit was 10/minute this lead to hitting the rate limit if the harvester didn’t responds for 10 tries in a row for whatever reason. This commit changes the behavior to always keep track of request attempts even if they end up in a timeout to really only re-try every 60s no matter what.
- Fix M1 installed torrent and installer version number
- Thanks to @x-Rune for helping find and test a lot of 1.2.0 bugs with the harvester.
- Fixed issue for Debian users where the wallet crashes on start for them since last release
Chia is One to Watch for Poker Adoption
Tough call – only registered users can comment
Why I have been quiet the past month?